As we constantly adapt to new circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we will use this page to keep you updated.
First, we want to express our deepest sympathy for all those affected by the virus and our sincerest gratitude and respect for all essential workers who continue their duties during this time. You are all heroes.
Although we were closed from March 23 – April 12 due to a Stay-At-Home Order, we have now resumed minimal shipping activities. A huge thanks is owed to our team members who have volunteered to ship orders so that we may continue to serve you. We are immensely grateful for their dedication.
We appreciate your patience as we slowly and safely resume operations. Please bear in mind that due to limited staff, ship times may be a bit longer than usual.
The past few weeks have been very difficult for our Studio M family, but throughout this crisis we have seen an immense outpouring of encouragement and love. If you’d like to support us, please consider placing an order online.
With your help, we can weather this storm and continue to support the livelihood of our Studio M community long after this crisis has passed.
To ensure a safe and healthy work environment for all employees who will be on-site at our facility in St. Louis, we have implemented the following policies:
Social Distancing & Health Policies
- Occupancy Limit- No more than 10 people will be allowed in the building at one time.
- Authorized Access Only - Only scheduled employees will be allowed to enter our building. Visitors will be prohibited.
- Social Distancing - All employees will be required to maintain an extra-cautious distance of 10ft from others when in the building.
- Body Temperature Checks - Temperatures of all employees will be taken at the beginning and end of each shift. Any employee with a fever will be prohibited from working until they are fever-free for 24 hours.
- Daily Cleaning Routines - All high-touch areas (door handles, keyboards, forklifts, etc.) will be disinfected at the beginning of each shift.
- No Shared Equipment/Workstations - All equipment and workstations will be assigned to specific workers to minimize exposure risks.
- Face Masks - Cloth face coverings or masks will be required for all employees in the building. Coverings will be washed or sanitized daily.
- Hand Washing - Employees will be required to wash their hands using soap and water for 20 seconds or more every hour.
Other members of our team, where possible, will continue to work from home and will be here for you should you have any questions. Just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have an urgent need, give us a call at 800-886-3121.
Thank you for being part of our Studio M family. Our community means everything to us – we truly wouldn’t be here without you. We appreciate your support and we want you to know that we’re here for you as well.
Be safe, stay healthy, and be kind to one another. Together, we’ll get through this.
Your friends at Studio M